Foundation » Events » 2013 Zajac Scholarship
Zajac Scholarship Fund
This scholarship was named, at the request of the Zajac Foundation, to honour their late sons who were both tragically killed in separate sporting accidents. The fund is held and administered by the BC Centre for Ability Foundation.
- Canadian citizen or resident
- Has a physical, neurological and/or developmental disability
- Attend post-secondary education (credited courses leading to a degree, diploma or certificate) or a structured training program in British Columbia
- Demonstrate social interests, such as participation in volunteer work or leadership in community activities
- Actions that articulate the philosophy of the BC Centre for Ability
- Believes in community inclusion
- Demonstrates strengths and resourcefulness in overcoming life challenges
This is a one time award of $400 for the successful applicant. Deadline for application is August 30th, 2013. Successful applicant will be notified and the award will be presented at the Annual General Meeting at the BC Centre for Ability in September 2013.
Applicants must complete the application form below and send to:
c/o BC Centre for Ability